Bazel Code Coverage Roadmap 2018
Last verified: 2018-08-08 (update history)
Fast Bazel C++ coverage (tracking issue) (P0)
Currently C++ coverage is 2x slower than just running the corresponding tests.
The goal is to have similar times for running bazel test and bazel coverage on
the same targets.
- C++ coverage with clang uses profdata and outputs lcov (tracking issue)
- C++ coverage with gcc uses gcov and outputs lcov (tracking issue)
Have a reliable Bazel coverage report (P1)
- [C++] Fix symlinks following in the coverage report.
- [sh] Improve sh_test coverage (tracking issue)
- [Java] Improve Java coverage (tracking issue)
Improve adding coverage support for Skylark rules (P2)
At any time you can check out the updated hotlist of all prioritized coverage issues.