This page lists Bazel resources beyond the documentation and covers how to get support from the Bazel team and community.
Search existing material
In addition to the documentation, you can find helpful information by searching:
There are recordings of Bazel talks at various conferences, such as:
- Bazel’s annual conference, BazelCon:
- Bazel day on Google Open Source Live
Ask the Bazel community
If there are no existing answers, you can ask the community by:
- Emailing the Bazel user group
- Starting a discussion on GitHub
- Asking a question on Stack Overflow
- Chatting with other Bazel contributors on Slack
- Consulting a Bazel community expert
Understand Bazel's support level
Please read the release page to understand Bazel's release model and what level of support Bazel provides.
File a bug
If you encounter a bug or want to request a feature, file a GitHub Issue.